Get Fufu-no-Yu Onsen tickets to experience Japanese onsen culture in the Arashiyama district of the historical capital of Kyoto. This tranquil hot-spring spa is a perfect slice of Japan, conveniently located near some of Kyoto's best attractions.
Book with Rakuten Travel Experiences for entry to one of Kyoto's best onsen
Enjoy open air baths, a small zen garden, sauna, steam room, and plunge pool
Wash away tension and stress in the healing mineral waters
Flexible tickets valid up to six months after booking
1. Choose the option that corresponds to your preferred visit date: weekday, or weekend/national holiday
2. Once your booking is confirmed, tickets will be sent to your registered email address, email title Your Ticket for Booking ID: XXX |
3. Check your messages for the download link, and save or print the ticket in advance
4. Visit any time up to six months from when you booked
5. Show your QR code on your phone to staff at the venue to exchange for your entry ticket
- Your voucher is valid for up to 6 months from your booking date; it cannot be used along with other coupons
- Please make sure that the QR code is readable; otherwise, it may be considered invalid and you may be refused admission
- Your voucher is non-refundable and non-transferrable; reselling is not allowed. Please note that you may be refused entry if your ticket is found to be invalid (i.e. transferred or resold)
- Your voucher cannot be used with other coupons
- Wheelchair users must be accompanied; free entry for the companion of a wheelchair user
- No outside food or drink in the onsen
- Children in nappies cannot enter the onsen
- Visitors who are drunk, have tattoos, or skin infections can't enter and are not valid for refund
Fufu-no-Yu Onsen has the following features and facilities
- Two indoor pools (one with jets)
- One outdoor pool
- A sauna
- A cold plunge pool
- Men's and ladies shared dressing rooms
- Shower room with body soap and shampoo provided
- Vending machines
- Relaxation area
Revitalize body and soul with a relaxing Japanese spa experience at Fufu-no-Yu Onsen in Arashiyama, west Kyoto.
Enjoy a soak in the indoor and outdoor hot spring pools of the onsen, and treat yourself to well-earned “me” time. When you submerge yourself in the therapeutic, naturally-mineralized waters, you’ll relieve your body and muscles of soreness and stress. After a hot soak, be sure to refresh with an icy plunge in the cold pool!
Fufu-no-Yu Onsen also has a rest area where you can eat and relax In a traditional setting when you’ve had your fill of the natural spa experience.
Don’t miss out on this essential Japan experience as part of your Kyoto visit.