Experience a fantasy world with thrilling rides and exciting entertainment at Disneyland® Paris, which is comprised of Disneyland® Park and Walt Disney Studios® Park. Book Disneyland® Paris tickets now for fairytale fun for all ages and magical movie moments!
1) Select your preferred visit date and book your tickets. Prices vary depending on your selected date, and are sorted into Eco, Low, Medium, Regular, and Peak. Please note that tickets are fixed-date, so please be sure to carefully choose your preferred date. Calendar for reference: https://rakuten-travelexp.net/disneyland-paris-calendar
- We will make every effort to reserve tickets for the date and time requested at the time of reservation, but in the unlikely event that the event is already fully booked, we may ask your alternative dates.
2) Once your booking is confirmed, you will receive your tickets in an e-mail titled "Your Ticket for Booking ID: XXX | Disneyland® Paris E-Tickets"
3) On the day of your visit, present your tickets to enter the park. Note that 1-Park tickets only allow entry to either Disneyland® Park and Walt Disney Studios® Park, while 2-Park tickets allow entry to both parks
Need help selecting a date? Refer to Disneyland Paris's seasonal calendar here: https://rakuten-travelexp.net/disneyland-paris-calendar
Health and Safety Measures
• Wearing a face mask is mandatory in collective transportation (including hotel shuttles), and is recommended for experiences such as the parade and nighttime spectacular 'Disney Illuminations’
• More than 2,000 sanitizing and hand washing stations are available throughout the resort, especially at the entrances and exits of each attraction, boutique, restaurant, and theater
• Disneyland Paris will further increase the frequency of cleaning measures in addition to the standards of cleanliness already in place
• In line with the latest French government guidance, as of Monday, March 14, 2022, Vaccine Pass and Health Pass are not required anymore to access Disneyland Paris
• Please note that this is not a comprehensive list of reopenings at Disneyland® Paris; as the situation may change without prior notice, please check the website before visiting for the latest information
• Effective October 18, 2021, Disneyland® Paris will no longer enforce social distancing, so parades and shows will gradually resume
• On October 20, 2021, all-you-can-eat restaurants reopened
• On October 23, 2021, "The Lion King: Rhythms of the Pride Lands" resumed
• On January 10, 2022, the well-loved "Disney Stars on Parade" resumed
General Rules and Guidelines
• Your tickets are not changeable and non-refundable. after issuance
• Admission is free for children aged 0–2
• Health and/or height restrictions may apply for some rides and attractions
• Some rides require children to be accompanied by an adult
• Stroller and wheelchair rentals are available for an extra fee (refundable deposit required)
• For cash, only euros are accepted; currency exchange kiosks and ATM cash machines are available in the park
• Smoking is permitted only in specially designated areas of the park
• Strollers and wheelchairs are available to rent, just inside the entrances to the parks
Don't miss Disneyland® Paris' spectacular 30th Anniversary celebrations! Experience jaw-dropping new shows, experiences, and festivities as Disneyland® Paris celebrates 30 years of magic this summer. Dance with Disney Characters in a joyful new daytime show created especially for the anniversary, and watch a brand-new magical show with spectacular drone light choreography that illuminates the sky over Sleeping Beauty Castle. You'll also get to see enchanting new displays, enjoy tasty treats prepared for the anniversary, bring home exclusive anniversary souvenirs, and more! --- Opening of Marvel Avengers Campus on July 20, 2022 Calling all heroes! Prepare to assemble for Marvel Avengers Campus, an epic new land opening at Disneyland Paris. And as a new recruit, you’ll team up with the Avengers and take on the mightiest MARVEL missions. Enjoy two exciting new attractions: Avengers Assemble: Flight Force and Spider-Man W.E.B. Adventure. Discover new Marvel-themed dining options, and book an epic overnight stay at Disney Hotel New York - The Art of Marvel! --- Step into a storybook world of heroes and happily ever after at Disneyland® Paris! Disneyland® Paris covers a sprawling 19 square kilometers, comprising both Disneyland® Park & Walt Disney Studios® Park — along with hotels, a golf course, and the Disney Village shopping and entertainment hub. In terms of visitor numbers, Disneyland® Paris is, collectively, Europe's top theme park. Having welcomed more than 320 million guests since its opening in 1992, it's among Europe's most popular tourist attractions. From early morning until the dazzling pyrotechnics after dark, Disneyland® Paris is a visual feast of delight. Young and old alike are bound to find enchanting experiences at every turn. With two very different parks to explore, you can snap a selfie with iconic characters, take death-defying thrill rides, and go behind the scenes of some of Disney’s legendary movies. You'll get that irresistible diet of magic and mayhem that makes Disney so unique — but with a distinctive French flavor! With a confirmed Disneyland® Paris e-ticket, you can effortlessly skip the line at the ticket counter and start enjoying all the magic in minutes. There's so much to see and experience at both Disneyland® Park and Walt Disney Studios® Park — a single day isn't enough! Flexible options give you the opportunity to do Disney your way, and each single Disneyland® Paris ticket can be used for either Disneyland® Park or Walt Disney Studios® Park. Read on to see what awaits at each Disneyland® Paris park! Disneyland® Park With the iconic Sleeping Beauty Castle at the heart of this fairy-tale setting, Disneyland® Park will immerse you in the Disney magic you know and love through five enchanting lands. Visit Main Street, U.S.A.® for a whimsical wander through small-town America, conquer the Wild West in Frontierland, explore the wonders of Adventureland, live out classic fairy tales in Fantasyland, and see the future in Discoveryland. At this park, let your imagination go wild and choose your next adventure! Keep your eyes peeled for Captain Jack Sparrow at Pirates of the Caribbean, battle with the evil Empire at Star Wars™ Hyperspace Mountain, or hurtle through an abandoned gold mine at breathtaking speed at Big Thunder Mountain. Little ones will love flying to Neverland at Peter Pan’s Flight, or taking to the skies on Dumbo the Flying Elephant. In between two attractions, make new best buddies on your adventures. Mickey and friends, Star Wars legends, and Pixar pals look forward to selfies and spending time with you in new, unexpected ways. Walt Disney Studios® Park Get ready for lights, camera, and a whole lot of action at Walt Disney Studios® Park! This park is where stars of all ages can live out the most thrilling scenes from Disney films and shows. Here, studios and stages burst to life with action-packed adventures and selfie spots starring beloved Disney characters, including those from the Pixar, Star Wars, and Marvel universes. Shrink down to Remy's size at Ratatouille: The Adventure, or explore the thrills and family fun of Toy Story Playland. Don't forget to enjoy the many other attractions and selfie spots! Fans can also look forward to future expansions that will feature beloved Marvel superheroes, characters from Frozen, and more. At Walt Disney Studios® Park, there's fun and wonder for little ones and grown-ups alike. You'll feel like you're not only watching movies, but also actually living them out! Book your Disneyland® Paris tickets now to experience the magic of Disneyland® Park and Walt Disney Studios® Park!
To enter the Disney Parks, you must either have a dated ticket or register your visit date in advance if you have an undated Ticket or Annual Pass. Open-dated Tickets do not grant automatic entry to the Parks. You will be required to register your Ticket separately for the date selected on the Disneyland Paris dedicated online platform (subject to availability). https://register.disneylandparis.com/availability-calendar/?segments=ticket